Working as an orthodontist, I genuinely enjoy what I do. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I’ve built with my patients and their families are one in a million! It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at-home when they come to me for treatment; and, I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong, well-rounded foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following education:
- B.S. Degree, State University of New York at Buffalo
- D.D.S. Degree, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- M.S.D. Degree, Certificate in Orthodontics, Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine
By participating in continuing education courses year-round, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Eighth District Dental Society
ON A PERSONAL NOTE…
I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful community, and I believe strongly in giving back to those who have given so much to me over the years.
Even when I am away from the practice, I am still surrounded by happy, bright smiles! I look forward to getting to know you and your family.